To further raise the level of awareness and preparation in case of earthquake phenomena, UDM administrative heads and deans of different colleges, led hundred of students to an earthquake drill last February 25, 2017. The 30-minute drill served to remind the UDM community with safety procedures such as the “Duck, Cover, and Hold” strategy. The said drill is expected to be repeated in the future as part of UDM’s disaster and risk reduction campaign.
- ANNOUNCEMENT October 29, 2017
- #WALANGPASOK October 15, 2017
- SCHEDULE OF ENROLLMENT FOR 2ND SEMESTER, SY 2017-18 September 20, 2017
- UDM is now officially an institutional member of Royal Institution Singapore September 20, 2017
- SCHEDULE OF FINAL EXAMINATIONS September 13, 2017