MISSION & VISION
A Rotaract club is a Rotary club-sponsored organization of young men and women between the ages of 18 and 30 whose purpose is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
- Develop professional and leadership skills
- Emphasize respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual
- Recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve
- Recognize, practice, and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems, and opportunities in the community and worldwide