The organization envisions “world-class organization of humane, competent, virtuous and globally-competitive electronics professionals.”
To be the showcase of professional and technical development and the paradigm of excellence in applying the principles of electronics technology for the advancement of humanity.
- To promote professional development and competence among its members.
- To institutionalize professionalism and ethical practice.
- To preserve and enhance the social and moral stature of the profession
- To protect the rights and privileges of the members in their profession.
- To promote general well-being of its members.
- To provide infrastructure and resources for academic and career development programs.
- To maintain unity among Electronics and Communications professionals.
- To increase membership and encourage the active participation of the members to the activities of the organization.
- To recognize outstanding academic and professional achievements and contributions to the technical standards that affect the profession.
- To validate complaints and assists affected parties for corrective measures against the violatetors of law, rules and regulations.