ENROLLMENT PERIOD – MAY 7 – 11, 2018 | 8:00 – 12:00 ONLY
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
1. Proceed to the designated holding area per strand and secure the following:
- Certificate of Passing
- Registration Form
- Student Profile Form
Submit the following original copy of requirements. (Incomplete requirements will not be processed.)
- Original Junior High School Card
- Original Birth Certificate
- Good Moral Certificate
- Accomplished Student Profile Form
- Long Brown Envelope
- Long Plastic Envelope
- 3 pcs. 1.5 x 1.5 ID picture with name tag
- Chest X-ray and Hepa-B Laboratory results.
- (X-ray and Hepa-B test can be done in any private and public hospital or laboratory.)
Designated Holding Area:
- NB 101 – STEM
- NB 102 – HUMMS
- NB 103 – GAS
- NB 104 – ABM
- NB 105 – HE
- NB 202 – ICT
2. Proceed to the Senior High School for the signature of the Principal on the accomplished Registration Form.
3. Proceed to the designated room assignment per strand ( refer to Step # 1 ) and submit the registration form to the Registrar’s staff for officially enrolled stamp.
4. Proceed to the University Library for Library Card issuance.
5. Proceed to the Multi-Purpose Cooperative Office for the payment of Student’s Insurance and University ID.
6. Come back on the first day of classes on June 11, 2018.