ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR FIRST YEAR COLLEGE
ENROLLMENT PERIOD – MAY 7 – 11, 2018 | 8:00 – 12:00 ONLY
- Proceed to the Registrar’s office and secure the following:
- Certificate of Passing
- Registration Form
- Student Profile Form
*Submit the following original copy of requirements. (Incomplete requirements will not be processed.)
- Original Senior High School Card
- Original Birth Certificate
- Good Moral Certificate
- Accomplished Student Profile Form
- Long Brown Envelope
- Long Plastic Envelope
- 3 pcs. 1.5 x 1.5 ID picture with name tag
- Chest X-ray and Hepa-B Laboratory results.
*(X-ray and Hepa-B test can be done in any private and public hospital or laboratory.)
- Proceed to the College for the Dean’s signature on the accomplished Registration Form.
- Proceed to the Registrar’s office and submit the registration form for officially enrolled stamp.
- Proceed to the University Library for Library Card issuance.
- Proceed to the Multi-Purpose Cooperative Office for the payment of Student’s Insurance and University ID.
- Come back on the first day of classes on June 11, 2018.