The Program focuses non two tracks based on the levels of graduate students. The first track is Master in Business Administration-Top Executive Program(MBA-TEP). The second track is Master in Business Administration-Regular Program(MBA). Both programs aimed at enhancing the problem solving and decision making skill of students through the use of case study as major instructional strategy.
A leading excellent proficiency echancing the business proficiency. of professionals, administrators, entrepreneurs and leaders in business and industry.
The Graduate School of Business Administration and Entreprenuership is committed to the development nad competent, mature, ethically responsible and socially-oriented managers in business and industry and entrepreneurs by nurturing their managerial talents and proficiency through graduate business education.
- To provide professionals students and overall view of managing a business, enterprise or any entity with proprietary functions.
- To equip professionals students with the lates and relevant business management, entrepreneurial and administrative concepts, tool and techniques.
- To enhance the managerial and entrepreneurial skill of business students in conceptualization, diagnostic and human relations.
- To improve the competence of students in planning, administrations, managerial decision dealing with current issues challenges, involving local and global concerns.
- The capstone requirements both programs are comprehensive examinations and written case analysis and oral defencse or policy paper and oral defense.